The main objective of this conference is to provide a forum for reporting new results and exchanging ideas in the area of variational analysis, optimization and mathematical finance. A wide range of topics will be covered with focus on the following subjects:
- Variational and Convex Analysis
- Continuous Optimization
- Optimal Control Theory
- Stochastic Programming
- Risk Management and Quantitative Finance
The conference is dedicated to Professor R. Tyrrell Rockafellar on the occasion of his 80th birthday, and to honor his exceptional contributions to mathematics and particularly to variational analysis and optimization.
Distinguished scientists from around the world will join us in Limoges to give talks, participate in discussions, enjoy a rich social program and celebrate Terry’s birthday.
The conference will take place at the “Faculté de Droit et Sciences Economiques de Limoges”.
Address: 5 rue Félix Eboué, 87000 LIMOGES.
Phone: +33 5 55 14 90 00.
- Samir Adly (University of Limoges).
- Jonathan Borwein (University of Newcaste, Australia).
- Assen Dontchev (Mathematical Reviews and University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA).
- Alejandro Jofré (CMM and Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile).
- Roger Wets (University of California, Davis, USA).
- Samir Adly (XLIM, Université de Limoges)
- Vincent Jalby (XLIM, Université de Limoges)
- Henri Massias ( (XLIM, Université de Limoges)
- email: email@example.com